Gospelflava.com

DOWNLOAD Now!!

Trin-I-tee 5:7
T57

SCROLL DOWN FOR YOUR
EXCLUSIVE AUDIO DOWNLOAD!!

Trin-I-tee 5:7 knows about facing the storms of life. Chanelle Haynes, Angel Taylor & Adrian Anderson, recently were challenged in their faith as two of the girls' native New Orleans was submerged in 2005 due to the ravaging effects of Hurricane Katrina. Now that gospel's best-selling female trio has weathered the storm, they're back with a brand new project, T57, stronger and more mature musically.

EXCLUSIVE Free Download
Photos
Can't get enough of Trin-I-tee 5:7? Problem solved, since Music World Music has made available an exclusive download for you, right here on GOSPELflava.com. Just click below to access the full track to "La-La", a cut from Trin-I-tee 5:7 that you can't find anywhere else, not even on the CD!!

Photos

Click on above logo to play now, or to download, right-click (or Ctrl-click on a Mac) the image above and choose "Save target as...", and when the dialogue box pops up, choose where on your computer to save the MP3 file.
Their first album in 4 years, T57 marks their debut project under the management of Mathew Knowles' Music World Entertainment and his gospel division Spirit Rising Music. The project flaunts the style and musical edginess that first made Trin-I-tee 5:7 a hit in the late 90s. T57 features twelve memorable tracks dealing with everyday situations, wrapped in musical elements of R&B, soul, hip hop and gospel.

Hit producer Walter Milsap (Yolanda Adams, Alicia Keys, Usher & Dave Hollister) delivers the 1st single "Listen," and two other unforgettable songs "I Need You" and "Beautiful Girl." Music World Entertainment's production team led by Mathew Knowles —The Bama Boyz, Solange Knowles and DJ Static —rounds off the group's highly anticipated and ground-breaking new CD.

Trin-I-tee 5:7 has no fear in tackling songs about the romantic relationships between men and women. "I Still Love You" shares the perspective of a brokenhearted woman who just can't get over her man. Merging a spiritual message over a classic soul sound, the song is cleverly penned and will find many women nodding heads in agreement.

Solange Knowles pens "Like U", a catchy urban track about how an earthly relationship can't compare to a spiritual one. The R&B-tinged song samples maestro Richard Smallwood's classic "I Love The Lord" over a bed of slick beats.

CDAnother scorcher is the urban, beat-banging "God's Triangle." The James Brown-influenced track will find the listener "stuck in the middle" of a fabulous song. "U Saved Me," the mega-hit from noted producer and songwriter R. Kelly, is tastefully redone by the group as well.

After coming through the recent tempest in New Orleans, the trio thought it would be fitting to record Douglas Miller's popular church tune, "My Soul Is Anchored." Following their trial, the song seems more than appropriate. With the addition of female voices, this soaring ballad is taken to new heights. Perhaps it's the deeply personal nature of the lyrics that's the cause of such a powerful performance.

Trin-I-tee 5:7 is the best-selling female trio in gospel. Having released their first project in 1998, they've already sold more than 2 million units with their first three projects —their eponymous debut, Spiritual Love and The Kiss. But the group isn't awestruck by their material successes. Their goal is to inspire and spread God's love, and T57 is an exemplary musical testimony.

Email This To A Friend

Production: Various
album release date: October, 2007
Spirit Rising

All content in GOSPELflava © copyright 2007. No information to be reprinted or re-broadcast from this site without the expressed written consent of GOSPELflava.com. All rights reserved.

articles
News
Reviews
New Releases
Charts
Message Board
Search Engine
Mailing List
Archive
About Us
Home

Stellar Awards